Soakology Siena 1700 x 700 Single Ended Acrylic Bath Tub
Product Code: SK15032
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Soakology Siena 1700 x 700 Single Ended Acrylic Bath Tub 1700 x 700mm single ended acrylic bath tub with no tap holes. The square corners and the slim edges of the Siena give this single-ended bath a sleek, streamline look with a large bathing space. Available in two lengths - 1600mm and 1700mm. Having no pre-drilled tap holes gives you the freedom to use either a wall-mounted, deck mounted or even a freestanding tap.
Constructed in Britain from re-enforced 5mm thick Lucite acrylic with an encapsulated 15mm baseboard the Siena 1700mm conforms to the latest European industry standards. To you this means extra strength, reassurance and hassle free bathing.
Suitable for panels of 515mm in height
- 213 litre capacity
- 25 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Compliant to CE Class 1 Standards.
- Acrylic construction ensures water retains heat for far longer than a cast iron or steel bath.
- State of the art manufacturing processes and top of the range materials means quality assured.
- Please allow two to three working days for delivery
- Small items may be dispatched by parcel courier services
- Soakology baths, ceramics, shower trays, enclosures and bathroom furniture are large items and we prefer to send these on a pallet, so please advise if the delivery address might be inaccessible in anyway to a large delivery vehicle
- Our Suppliers do their best to keep products in stock but occasionally we run out. We promise to let you know promptly if an item is out of stock
If you might need to return the item, please keep all the packaging provided, including pallets, as intact as possible as it can form an essential part of the return
Please use this form to ask a question about this specific product and our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible.