We are currently experiencing issues with our phone lines. Please email any queries to [email protected] and we reply as soon as we can.

Call us today 03300 373 708

Lines open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri


Burlington Overflow Filler for Double Ended Bath

Bulk discount available - Call us: 03300 373 708
Free delivery on all orders over £400*
14 Day Money Back Guarantee


Burlington overflow filler


  • Chrome finish
  • Bath waste with overflow
  • Bath filler (Acts like a spout out of the overflow)
© Soakology.co.uk

Back To Top