Bathroom Furniture Ranges
More toiletries, cleaning products and other personal items are stored in UK bathrooms than ever before and as a result clever, stylish storage units are in demand. Happily Soakology are UK bathroom furniture specialists and we have a large collection of top quality ranges from our own brand and from Burlington, Imperial and Roca. The ranges offer contemporary and traditional designs for both small and large rooms alike...
Products per page
- view details
RRP £350.00 Now £249.00
RRP £400.00 Now £299.00
RRP £298.80 Now £199.00
RRP £358.80 Now £249.00
RRP £420.00 Now £210.00
Choosing bathroom storage ranges
Within the many range categories on offer here there is something for everyone, however making the choice can be difficult! We suggest bearing the following points in mind:
- Design - If you are looking for a contemporary modern design then the Terra, Evora, Quadra, Nova or Linea ranges will be just right! The Westminster, Calyon or Astoria on the other hand are more suited for traditional bathrooms. Ultimately the choice is a personal one and will need to take into account the other elements of the bathroom including the tile and fabric colours.
- Size - When it comes to storage size matters! Not just the space available inside for keeping your toiletries and accoutrements but also the size available on the outside to determine the maximum overall dimension of the base unit and basin. Generally as long as you aren't getting in the way of the bath, shower or any other equipment the rule is the larger the better. Be aware that some minimalist designs will not adhere to this rule!
- Wall mounted or floor standing - there are separate category pages to cover each of these choices with more detail on each - however the basic premise is that wall mounted units & basins give the illusion of more space when compared to a floor standing unit & basin of equal width. The downside is that the pipes do need to be chased into the wall for these hung units.
- Doors or Drawers? - Doors generally are the less expensive of the two alternatives and they accommodate pipework more easily however drawers do give better access to the items you are storing as you can get to the back of the storage by simply opening the drawer!
- Quality of construction - All Soakology units are made with excellent materials and quality components. Look for the thickness of the carcass - the sides of the unit - this is an area that inferior manufactured units cut corners on. Alson be aware of solid soft close hinges on the doors and drawers and the quality of the finish which should be free from blemishes and 'thin spots'.